On board, a fantastic catamaran, contemplate the Algarve coast and then explore Benagil caves and beaches by kayak.
Most of the caves in the Algarve are not accessible by boat, so our partner has bought a boat specially prepared for kayak tours to reach places that are not accessible by the usual boat tours.
From Marina de Portimão you will sail for 30 minutes aboard the catamaran Seasiren II to Benagil, where you can enjoy the breathtaking scenery along the route, to the place of kayaking. During the course, you will be instructed in rowing techniques by our crew.
- Access inside of the Benagil cave with a 15-minute stop for photos
- Enjoy swim in the sea, or simply have a cold drink and relax on the boat
- Swim inside the most famous cave in the Algarve.
- NEquipment: kayak, Jacket, Paddle, kayak Bench
- NVideo of the Tour
Important to know
• All kayaks are equipped with seats to make it more comfortable
• Those who prefer not to go kayaking, can participate in the tour too, staying with the tour on the main vessel.
• Catamaran with toilet and drinks on board
• After a fun kayak session, enjoy swim in the sea, or simply have a cold drink and relax on the boat before heading back to the marina to the sound of good music.
• We are able to receive people with reduced mobility, everyone is welcome and everyone will have fun.