Explore mysterious caves and enjoy the surrounding environment at water level, during this delightful Dolphin encounter. Room for 12 makes this an intimate and memorable adventure for the whole family. The combination of Dolphins and Cave exploration makes this one of the most popular excursions in the Algarve!
Cruise with us along the Algarve coast from Albufeira Marina to Carvoeiro beach. Discover the beauty of these breathtaking cave structures and rock formations, giving you a breathtaking glimpse to a past experienced by few, then relax on your return journey while we search for Dolphins in their natural environment!
- 2-hour excursion to along the stunning coast of Albufeira, Algarve, led by a local guide;
- Enjoy fantastic Atlantic Ocean views;
- As thousands of dolphins live along the Algarve coastline. The excursion is a real adventure where the experienced skipper will do their best to find these lovable marine mammals, yet you’re not guaranteed to see them since they are totally wild and not fed;
- The perfect combination of the two most popular things to do in Albufeira: dolphin watching and cave boat tours;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper and marine biologist.
- There’s no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- This boat tour is not suitable for pregnant women or babies under one-year-old. It’s also not recommended for people with back or neck pain;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.